The IoSR is fortunate to have excellent academic, research, teaching and technical staff with expertise across many areas of audio.
- Dr Tim Brookes - Director of Research, Senior Lecturer in Audio, Assistant Senior PTY Tutor
- Dr Phil Coleman - Senior Lecturer in Audio, Tonmeister Admissions Tutor
- Dr Enzo De Sena - Senior Lecturer in Audio, International Relations Officer
- Dr Russell Mason - Director of Tonmeister Programme, Senior Lecturer in Sound Recording
Senior Teaching Fellows
- Alan Haigh - Senior Teaching Fellow in Sound Recording & Video Engineering
- John Warburton - Senior Teaching Fellow in Sound Recording
- Rupert Flindt - Teaching Fellow in Sound Recording
- Johno Madgwick - Studio Technician
- Jon Preece - Audio Visual Engineering Technician
- Caroline Haigh - Associate Lecturer in Sound Recording
- Dom Monks - Associate Lecturer in Recording Techniques
- Mark Rogers - Associate Lecturer in Recording Techniques
- Matt Vowels - Associate Lecturer in Electroacoustics
- ... a host of other audio industry professionals regularly contributing workshops, seminars, masterclasses, etc.